Escape to the farm...
We're doing some deferred maintenance on our house and will not be taking any new reservatins for a while. Please bear with us; our painted lady will look fabulous again in several weeks.
The Inn was built in 1899 and has been restored to its natural splendor. The beautiful Victorian farmhouse sits on a vast, 280-acre farm. Here you can enjoy a night in one of our five guest rooms followed by a robust, delicious breakfast in the morning.
Guests may also enjoy a tour of the picturesque, restored tall-grass prairie and wetlands and watch our unique Highland cattle. These docile, hairy beasts are an important aspect of our holistic approach to farming. We pride ourselves in bringing you the highest quality of beef through our natural, grass-based system.
The 17-room Fountain Prairie Inn offers 5 guest rooms with TV/DVD and air conditioning. Each room is unique and overlooks the beautiful, natural farm setting. One special suite features a private bath with a two-person whirlpool.
Savor an early morning cup of coffee in your room or in our spacious living room. A full, satisfying breakfast is served every morning. Your entree may include a frittata, oatmeal pancakes with real maple syrup, or a typical hearty farm breakfast.
- Check-in at 3 pm, Check-out at 11 am
- Rates range from $99 to $189 per couple/night
- FREE wireless internet connection
- Gift certificates are available
- VISA/MasterCard accepted
- Smoke-free environment
- Children: please inquire
- No guest pets - dog on premises
- Reservations recommended
- Cancellations: 7 day notice prior to arrival, full refund
- Nearby Attractions include: WI Dells, Horicon Marsh, antique/gift shops, Aquatic Center, golf, skiing and more!